This video is about the best places to eat in Goa, completely based upon my personal experience there.
5) Gun Powder: Located on the Anjuna-Mapusa Road, this restaurant in Goa serves extremely delicious South Indian Cuisine and mostly Malyali. No, You wont find Idli and Dosa here. Based upon our personal experience, one must try the Chili Pork Ribs here along with the Fish Gassi with Steamed rice. One may also try the Malabari Parotta with a curry or chutney of your own choice.They have a garden siting arrangement during the tourist season rest its the small dining area of the restaurant where prior booking is advised.
4) Curlie’s Located at the Anjuna Beach, its one of the most popular restaurants/shacks of Goa. The view of the sea from here is amazing, Drinks here are good. Food is okay, nothing extraordinary. Get a table on the deck for a wonderful time.
3) Thalassa: Thalassa at the Ozran Beach in North Goa is a Greek Taverna. Based upon the minimalist color theme of White and Blue, Thalassa is a slice of Santorini in Goa.What I liked the most about this particular restaurant is the sophistication, the magnificent view of the blue Arabian Sea and the Peach Crush that we had ordered. They mostly serve Greek and Mediterranean food which are delicious. Try It.
2) The Cape Goa: Its a restaurant near the Cabo De Rama Fort in South Goa. We chanced upon this place with hungry stomach while we were visiting the Cabo De Rama Fort. You wont find much details about this place on the internet, so let me share my first hand experience with you.
The restaurant is a part of a resort and offers an excellent view of the sea. The food is Good, the ambiance is pretty. Like all Goan restaurants, they also have a fully operational bar. I’d advise you to carry cash as the network availability fluctuates and card payment is a problem there.
1) Martin’s Corner: Located in Betalbatim of South Goa, this place is very popular among celebrities and normal tourists alike.The food is amazing here. They serve a variety of sea food and you also get an option to choose the crabs and squids by yourself.One must try the Pork Chops, Fish Steak along with the King Crabs which hapens to be Sachin’s favourite too.
That’s my pick of the top 5 places to eat in Goa. If you’ve liked any other then please mention it in the comment section below.
Related Videos (Goa Playlist):